Sunday 18 October 2009

iPhone Photo Gallery - France

Continuing with my tradition of photographing any outings using the camera on my iPhone and believing that 'the best camera to use is the one you have with you' here's a few shots from a recent trip over to France; starting at Dover then over to Calais & Boulogne.


As is always the case, all the photographs are edited using iPhone Applications and not in the computer.


Any avid iPhone camera user will know that there are now literally hundreds of picture editing applications available but having tried quite a few of them, I'm tending to stick with: Photogene, PhotoFX, TiltShift and Best Camera, a recent addition from Pro Photographer Chase Jarvis.


You can check out my iPhone Photo Portfolio by clicking here and to keep up with all the latest photos, news and upcoming events why not join me on Facebook (GlynDewis) / Twitter (@GlynDewis)

Enjoy

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP