Saturday 17 October 2009

News & Stuff

For those of you who have connected with me through Facebook or Twitter you'll know that I regularly upload pictures from recent photo shoots for you to see. By doing so people add comments and add a marker if they like them which is a great way to get feedback. Anyway long story short, the other day I noticed that Photoshop & Photography legend Scott Kelby had marked that he liked some of my recent work.


To me this was a much needed & very welcome boost. Getting positive feedback is always nice, but when it comes from one of your peers, someone you aspire to it means a heck of alot...not least when they're the World's Number 1 author of Photography & Photoshop Books as well as the President of the NAPP.

Looking through the new Loxley Colour product brochure the other day I was made up to see that they're using one of my images to promote their new range. Loxley are a printing lab' for professional photographers and are very respected amongst the industry so I was pretty stoked to see that they chosen one of my images.


Sunday 22nd November is the day that I plan to hold my first workshop and I'll be sending out the invites very soon. I'm really looking forward to this especially as I'll be still on a 'high' having just got back from Atlanta USA spending time with Zack Arias on his famous OneLight Workshop.

That's all for now, so have a great weekend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP