Monday 19 October 2009

Quick Photo Shoot on my doorstep ... sort of.

Here's a sample shot from a recent photo shoot with a great guy by the name of Lee Steptoe. This was taken at a location I've only just discovered and that happens to be literally ten minutes from my front door (Note to self: may just use it in an upcoming workshop).


I'll add more of the images from the shoot in due course but for now I need to catch up on some editing so I'll bid you farewell.

Enjoy

** Another note to self: Get out more to find other cracking locations on my doorstep rather than driving miles hunting for the same..doh!

3 comments:

Noel Hannan 20 October 2009 at 07:30  

Hey Glyn, the grass is always greener... not. Sometimes the familair clouds creativity, but not here! Great shot! I would love to see a 'how to' on this one.

Looking forward to the next!

Unknown 20 October 2009 at 10:08  

Hi Glyn

Hope your well.

Again would love to see a how to on this! Also where did you find such a great location!

Loving your work.

Darren

Glyn Dewis 20 October 2009 at 17:30  

Hi Noel & Darren,

Thanks for looking in.
I may just put together a walk through of how this shot was put together ie lighting & editing so watch this space ;o)

Best wishes to you,
Glyn

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP