Sunday 19 April 2009

Latest News Odds n' Sods

Hi All,
With all sorts of things going on and projects in the pipeline I thought I'd write a little post to keep you up to date:

Firstly, I want to thank my good friend Barry for helping me out yesterday with a much needed photo. My new website is virtually finished now (thank god) but one thing that was missing was a photo of myself that I wanted to feature on the 'About Me' page. Barry, as always was there to help out and the photo attached is what we came up with for a quick 'self portrait'. To be honest, I'm not sure of this is the final image I'll use, but hey it's a starting point. (*Note: as this picture would be a web page, the right hand side has purposely been given lots of space to allow for text)


I'm really looking forward to this coming week. I'm going to up at Bluebell Woods in Buckinghamshire; a stunning wood that's, wait for it....full of bluebells. It's too good an opportunity to miss so I've organised a couple of portrait shoots Monday & Thursday evening. (I'll be sure to blog the results)

Also, this coming Thursday I'm going to be photographing a very brave little boy by the name of Gabriel Davies at Heathrow Airport. I'll blog Gabriel's full story later in the week but to give you a brief background, Gabriel who is only 3 years old is suffering from an extremely rare and aggressive form of cancer (Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumour). BAA at Heathrow Airport have organised for Gabriel to be given a tour of the airport which will include a ride in one of the Airport Fire Service Fire Engines and I'll be going along to create a really memorable photo for Gabriel and his parents. I've got plenty of ideas, and I really can't wait. The photo shoot will be video'd too so I'll be sure to post everything here for you to see.

Other News: Friday this week I'll be announcing a competition that I'm calling 'Free Photo-Shoot Friday' so be sure to check back here for more details as the week progresses.

Finally, I'm going to be announcing something v.soon for all you photographers out there regardless of skill level. I can't say anything just yet but needless to say it's gonna be worth looking out for.

Anyway, I'll let you all get on now doing whatever it is you're doing and will catch up with you soon,
Enjoy ;o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP