Sunday 12 April 2009

Parent & Child Relationship - Absolutely Priceless!

Photography as I see it is all about capturing a moment, an emotion and a feeling and if there's one subject that can encompass all these it's the relationship between a parent and child. Every time I get the opportunity to photograph a family I think it's so important to create images that show that special bond because let's face it, in years to come without wishing to be depressing in any way, there will be a time when that 'someone' wont be around. Every time I look at photos I've taken of parents with their children I just think to myself how special it will be in years to come when that 'child' looks at that photo and I wonder what they'll feel.


Maybe I feel like this because I for one don't have photos like that, that I'll be able to look back on in later life but hey I could bore you to sleep talking about that ;o)

2 comments:

Ziggy 2 January 2010 at 09:15  

Hi Glyn

Was this shot in Windsor Great Park? Was driving out of the area after an impromptu family picnic in April and saw the Octalight being set up.

Regards

Ziggy

Glyn Dewis 2 January 2010 at 09:32  

Hi Ziggy,

Blimey, eyes are everywhere huh :o)

Yeah this was indeed in Windsor Great Park, in fact moments before we were swooped on by Security and told to move on.

Thanks for stopping by,
All the best to you,
Glyn

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP