Saturday 27 December 2008

Phoebe & George

As 2008 is soon to be over, I'm trying to squeeze in a few more photo shoots to make the most of the holidays and so today I was out photographing my neighbours' (Steve & Edwina) children, Phoebe & George.



I've written about them before here on the blog, saying how much I think of them ... not only are they just the best neighbours anyone could wish for, but I'm also very proud to be able to call them friends. Their two children, Phoebe and George are continuing to grow into such lovely people and as such are great fun and just a pleasure to photograph.

Enjoy :o)


1 comments:

Anonymous 27 December 2008 at 19:23  

Wow Glyn you have done such an excellent job and it was a fun afternoon despite the cold weather! The kids enjoyed the experience - thanks it was good fun!

The harries (from next door!)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP