Saturday 27 December 2008

2008 Review ... well, sort of :o)

Well, it's not quite a review of 2008, it's more a video of a few photographs that I've taken during the year .. some you may have seen already and some you may not :o)

I've also attached a photo which I found whilst sorting through some of my hard drives. It's a montage I did for a HR company a couple of months ago for the 'who are we' part of their website. Not wanting to come across as you're stereotypical office workers they wanted something putting together that was a little different, hence the take on the 'Usual Suspects'. Each of the portraits had to be taken individually because of limited shooting space, and then all that was needed was a little work in photoshop. It's far from the finished article cos there's a few little editing tweeks needed, but you get the idea. Hey, no-one ever told me that corporate photos have to be serious :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP