Monday 29 December 2008

If you go down to the woods today ....

Ok, so maybe you wont see bears having a picnic but you may see two grown men lurking with cameras ... nothing untoward I promise you, just my good friend Neal and myself out taking a few shots ... honest :o)


Like I mentioned on the previous blog entry, I'm trying to squeeze as much out of 2008 as possible so I met up with Neal yesterday afternoon to do a recce for some future photo shoots. As luck would have it, very close to where he lives is a Copse, which has endless shooting opportunities year round, so I couldn't resist taking a few there and then. The photos I've attached were taken during the middle of the afternoon on what was a bright (but bloomin' cold) day, making use of a few flashes to give the photos a bit of atmosphere.

Enjoy ;o)


1 comments:

Neal Hibbert 31 December 2008 at 15:33  

Nice one mate, glad I froze my nuts off helping you! Maybe one day I will be half as good :-)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP