Tuesday 2 December 2008

The Cape Cookery Book

For the past couple of days I've been at a South African Delicatessan / Cafe in Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire called 'The Cape' photographing what seemed like an endless supply of delicious authentic South African food. The owner and resident 'magician' in the kitchen is Jo Seeby and the reason for the all the photographs is that she's now in the process of writing her first cookery book.

Photographs were taken at the Deli which had a constant stream of customers through the door making work just a little bit challenging at times; however I'd be a liar to say I didn't sneak the odd mouthful of food during all the hustle and bustle.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted as to when the book is published cos going by what I saw, it's definitely gonna be one worth having.

Bye for now ;o)



1 comments:

Anonymous 5 December 2008 at 12:37  

Hey Glyn,
It's me Jose, just wanted to touch base and see what new images you had posted. I see you are expanding your photography flow, good job on the commercial images.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP