Sunday 23 November 2008

Ferrari 430 Spider

One of the 'shoots' I had arranged for this weekend was down in Henley at the UTRC (Upper Thames Rowing Club), but despite the location it wasn't to take photos of some of the world class rowers that the club has produced (I'll be taking those at a later date). It was however to take some shots of a Ferrari 430 Spider owned by one of the club members with the intention of using the results in the Commercial section of my new site which will be launching early 2009.

Whilst I was setting up my lighting rig, the owner of the Ferrari, Dave and a good friend of mine Johnny Woodiss-Field gave the car a quick rub down. (Note to self: don't use river water when washing your £130,000 supercar :o)

Enjoy :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP