Monday 7 July 2008

One of life's characters :o)

Whilst up at my good friend Marks' house over the weekend, he organised a portrait shoot with one of his pals from the Village ... a chap by the name of Blair. I'm guessing we spent near on one hour taking photographs of Blair, who was a complete star. Having done a recce of where we wanted to take some shots, right on cue, Blair arrived, driving a tractor from the 1940's and was dressed in true 'man from the country' clothing .. perfect for what we had in mind for the shoot. I don't think I've laughed so much during a photo shoot ... Blair is just one of those guys, a true character that just has this knack of saying things in such a way that have you in hysterics. I'm sure we would have taken alot more photos, but the weather took a turn for the worst and before we knew it, rain was pouring and thunder and lightning filled the sky.

A great afternoon's shoot ... which I would love to repeat when I return :o)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP