Monday 7 July 2008

Villa Vista (Croatia)

If your idea of a relaxing holiday includes great weather, delicious food, beautiful scenery and staying in a wonderful Villa then I'd certainly recommend Villa Vista in Croatia. This is one of the Villa's that Mark & I were photographing and stayed in during the four days. The owners, Rob & Petra House, have done a wonderful job in offering a Villa that is both modern and extremely comfortable so I thought I'd post up one of 1445 photographs that we took to give you a quick glimpse of what it looks like.


This second image was taken on one of the days when we'd started taking photographs at 4.30am and didn't actually stop completely until 9.00pm. So, as you can imagine a beer and a dip in the pool (25 degrees at midnight) was extremely well received. (That's me on the left with the receeding hairline .. which I'm told is quite fashionable these days :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP