Sunday 6 July 2008

Back home :o)

Well it's been quite a week ... over in Croatia for a few days photographing a couple of stunning Villas ... home for one night and then up to Harrogate for some more photography. Despite it being quite tiring, I've gotta say, I've loved every minute of it.

The week in Croatia was fantastic .. hard work, but fantastic. My good friend and fellow photographer Mark Raffan came along to assist me photographing two beautiful villas and we had a great time doing so. Despite getting up around 4.30am on a couple of the mornings to take photographs just before the sun rose, we managed to sample alot of what Porec, Croatia has to offer. Beautiful scenery, fantastic weather, fabulous food and extremely friendly people ... what more could you wish for? Needless to say, I WILL be returning :o)

Here's a few images that I took whilst wandering around Porec one afternoon ... geez, I wish I was there now :o(


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP