Sunday 13 April 2008

Sarah & Leon's Wedding

Well, wedding over and Sarah & Leon are now officially Mr & Mrs Wheatley :o)

Here's a few photographs from yesterday that I've quickly edited so that I can post something here for you to see. Because of their being two weddings on the same day, at the same time, at the same venue, there were quite a few challenges as I'm sure you can imagine but hey .. where there's a will, there's a way (excuse my wise moment) and we managed to get some great shots.




Sarah & Leon fly off to Naples for a week from tomorrow so I've got a week now to go through and edit the keepers, before we get together for a viewing.

Right ... must dash ... bye for now :o)




ps> Forgot to say, when I say 'we', I'm referring to my able assistant for the day, Kathryn, who is the daughter of good friends of mine, Kevin and Fiona. Kathryn ... you were a great help .. thanks :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous 18 April 2008 at 10:39  

Fabulous work! Hope to be posting some stuff myself soon.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP