Saturday 19 April 2008

James & Catherine's Pre Wedding Shoot

Yesterday I was out with the future Mr & Mrs Simpkin, James & Catherine. Having had a coffee and chat in Brown's, Windsor we headed off around the town centre to take some photos of the two of them together. I guess we spent over an hour shooting and as expected we had quite a laugh in the process. Thankfully the weather behaved itself, so despite there being a chill in the air, it didn't rain ... which is always a bonus :o)



James and Catherine's Wedding is on the 31st May this year and promises to be something rather special; I can't wait :o)

1 comments:

Unknown 19 April 2008 at 20:34  

Hi Glyn
I just wanted to let you know that this is the first photo I have liked of myself, its fantasic. Thank you very much Catherine X

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP