Friday 11 April 2008

Relaxing before tomorrow's Wedding Shoot ...

Well after a busy couple of days catching up on some editing and necessary admin I'm now sat with a glass of vino for company, relaxing before tomorrow's wedding shoot. I'm quite looking forward to tomorrow's wedding, when Sarah & Leon who I photographed a few weeks ago finally tie the knot. I've checked the weather forecast online and if I'm to believe what I read then it's not looking good, but then hey .. it is April and this is the UK so no surprises there :o)

Anyway, before I turn in for the night I thought I'd post up a couple more images from the Gibraltar photo shoot last week.

Enjoy :o)

> I'll be sure to post a few images from tomorrow's shoot here on the blog so be sure to check back soon :o)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP