Monday 3 December 2007

Now that's what I call "Soft Light" ...


The other day I was doing an indoor photo shoot with the help of my 1m square Elinchrom Softbox; somthing I've not used for a number of weeks now ... and I'm beginning to think I really should use it alot more. The reason being is that the light it produces, is incredibly soft ... perfectly suited for portrait work.

This particular photo shoot was of two sisters ... the daughters of Mark & Zoe Austwick.

Once I'd set up my rig, making use of their net curtains as a backdrop, in no time at all I'd filled up two, 2Gb Sandisk Extreme III memory cards. When I've edited a few more of the images I'll be sure to post some up here for you to see so you can see what I mean about 'soft light'.

That's all for now, so have a great week and I'll catch up with you soon :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP