Friday 7 December 2007

We all have our hero's ...


Now I'm guessing this wont mean much if anything to those of you reading this but the other day I was going through a Photoshop Lightroom blog as I do every day by a guy by the name of Matt Kloskowski when I happened to notice my name in the text.

Ever since I got interested in Photoshop and Photography I've looked to the best in the industry, who's work I aspire to, to learn from ... people such as Scott Kelby, Joe McNally, Damien Lovegrove and Matt Kloskowski. I was fortunate to first meet up with Matt, (World Class Photographer, Photoshop Educator and best selling author) when out in Las Vegas last September for the annual Photoshop World Conference and for Matt to now refer to me as a 'friend' as he did in his blog entry gave me a real boost.

See ... told you it wouldn't mean much to you but what the heck :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous 9 December 2007 at 10:14  

Nice One buddy ;-)

The Taste Bud Consultant 11 December 2007 at 02:48  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Taste Bud Consultant 11 December 2007 at 02:51  

Two thumbs up Glyn!! Keep up the great work!

Branden

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP