Friday 11 May 2007

A bit of 'down' time ...


Thought I'd post this image up of a single white Rose I photographed today during some 'down' time. The photograph was taken in our conservatory because of the soft lighting through the side windows and a piece of black material was held up behind. (You can click on it to enlarge it)

I've been real busy lately putting together my website which I'm sure will change dramatically over time, but I needed an online presence asap. I've had quite a few emails from friends who have critiqued the site, so a thankyou to all of you for taking the time to do that; it's a big help.

Right ... that's it for now ... must go, as there's a glass of white wine calling out to me :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP