Monday 21 September 2009

Monday Morning News

Hi All,

As it's Monday and the start of a new week I thought I'd kick things off with a little news.

Firstly, I was asked by Erik Bernskiold the editor of Mac App Zone, to write an article/review of my early experiences with Snow Leopard - Apple's latest operating system to hit the shelves. Snow Leopard has only been out a matter of weeks and as expected there's been just a few teething problems but alot of nice surprises. Understandably the review is around my experiences of using the operating system as a photographer and what if anything it 'brings to the party'. You can check out my review online by clicking here.


My first 'Insight' - Photography/Lighting Workshop was originally planned for this month but this has now been rescheduled for Sunday 22nd November because of a very exciting development which I'll let you know about in the coming weeks. I'll be sending out invites via email, Facebook & Twitter (@GlynDewis) so stay tuned.

This week I plan to release Episode 2 of my new video series 'Insight - From Concept to Print'. The shoot is this coming Wednesday and without revealing too much it involves a bride, a wedding dress, a car repair garage, a vintage sports car and a little engine oil thrown in for good measure.

Right, that's all for now as I needed to be out the door 5 minutes ago, but I'll be adding more here later.

Enjoy

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP