Monday 3 August 2009

My Gorgeous Little Nephew

I can't believe it's now 2 years since my Gorgeous Little Nephew Rowan came into my life; time really has flown by. I was always told as a kid that the older you get, the faster time seems to pass; something at a young age I couldn't quite comprehend. Well now I'm a 30 something, geez does it seem true.


It's when I see Rowan that I get reminded just how incredibly important photography is; capturing special moments forever that in reality are gone in the blink of an eye. I'm sure by now Rowan thinks that his Uncle Glyn's face has the word 'Nikon' stamped across it, or his hand has an Apple symbol tattoo cos virtually every time I see him I have to take a photo ... be it with my Nikon D3 or my iPhone. I keep an 'album' on my iPhone with photos from the day after Rowan was born to present day and I'll regularly look through them to pick me up if I'm having a low moment, as we all do from time to time, or I'll look at them just because ...


Being 'Uncle Glyn' is just the best feeling in the world and I'll forever be thankful to my Sister Sian, & Brother in Law Andrew, for not only making me an Uncle but asking me to be Rowan's God Parent too.

I guess if there was any message I'm trying to get out to you from this blog entry it would be 'snap away'. Keep taking photos and if need be, become the pest in the family that always has the camera out because in years to come everyone will be glad you did ... guaranteed!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP