Sunday 9 August 2009

iPhone Photos - 'Before' & 'After'

A while back I wrote a post about my 'iPhone Photo of the Day' project; my only regret was that I couldn't show you the 'before' and 'after' photos (because I'd deleted them) so I thought I'd take a few moments just to show you a few.


As each day passes it seems that another editing application is released for the iPhone and despite the fact that the editing is 'Global' (it affects the entire picture as opposed to specific areas), some of the results can be really quite dramatic. At last count I had just over 2 pages of camera applications on my phone and I would say that each of them would get used at some point depending on the look I'm going for; and I'll always use a number of them at once to 'mix' them together.


Now, the camera on iPhone is no NIkon D3 nor are the editing 'apps' a mini version of Photoshop CS4, but they're good .... real good and if nothing else they're great fun to use. So there really is no excuse to not take 'that' photo nowadays; I just wonder what we're going to have available to us in the future.

Here are some other images without their 'Before' & 'After' shots. To see my growing iPhone Gallery you can use this link or just go to the Portfolio Section of my main site.

More later ;o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP