Friday 24 July 2009

Inspired by the weather ...

The photograph attached to this blog entry wasn't for anything in particular (client or portfolio) it was just something I was motivated to take I guess by all the 'great' weather we've been having lately. Now, don't get me wrong I'm not going through a 'dark' phase, quite the opposite infact, it was more a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them ' so get out and make a photograph and get something positive out of the bad weather. Mind you, I've got shoots booked this weekend and you can bet it'll be bright sun and I'll be wishing it was cloudy ... are we ever happy? :o)


Anyway, the guy in the long coat is my Buddy Vince, who's always willing to lend a hand and only accepts coffee as payment. Thanks Vince for standing there and putting up with all the strange glances from the dog walkers; still, no pain, no gain.

More later ;o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP