Monday 20 July 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

After a great weekend of photography the new week kicked off to a good start too. This morning, as is normal practice for me I read through the blogs and sites that I subscribe to, only to see that the video of our Photo Walk made it onto Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider Website.


Scott & his team are responsible for putting together the Worldwide Photo Walk - an incredible event which at the final count had over 32,000 photographers participating around the world, so for our video to make it onto his site feels pretty darned good I can tell you :o)

Right, must get on ... lots do to but I'll be back later with stories/shots from upcoming model and family shoots this week.

Enjoy ;o)

3 comments:

Chris Pirson 21 July 2009 at 20:06  

Hi Glyn

Great news on getting onto Scott's website!

Cheers for leading the walk, it was great!

All the best

Chris

Glyn Dewis 23 July 2009 at 08:38  

Hi Chris,

Glad you enjoyed it.
I'll give you a shout when I have the date sorted for getting everyone together for the location / strobist shoot.

Glyn ;o)

Mike Patterson 25 July 2009 at 09:04  

Awesome news matey - can I have your autograph??

hehehehehe

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP