Friday 19 June 2009

The Techno Guru is back from 'Down Under'

Yesterday morning I met up with my good buddy Vince Callaghan who's been away travelling in Australia for the past 4 months. I first met Vince a year ago when I was leading the first Scott Kelby PhotoWalk in Windsor when we had a blast. Lots of ideas were talked through before Vince (Mr Techno Guru) went away so now he's back we're going to be teaming up on a few photography projects and also working on some video which I'm really looking forward to.


After chatting through ideas and with both our heads buzzing, we headed off to find another coffee house but took some photos en-route. I've attached some shots of Vince, all taken using available light (the natural kind) but I'm sure you'll be seeing alot more of him here on the blog in some way or another in the near future.

More later ;o)



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP