Friday 2 January 2009

2009 ... Bring it on!!! :o)

Well that's it folks, 2008 is over and the new year is with us, and on a personal note I've got a real good feeling about 2009.


So ... what have I got to tell you? First off as I've mentioned a few times I'll be launching a completely new website very soon with new branding and a completely new blog to match. This past year has been a bit of a nightmare for me when it comes to websites as the company I went with at the beginning of the year, well ... let's just say, promised the earth but didn't deliver. Anyway, that's all in the past and this year is all about moving on and picking up pace. One thing I'm real excited about is that I'll be introducing video to the site of actual photo shoots so you can see what I do, how I do it and the end results ... oh and wait till you see what can be done with some smoke grenades :o)


Later this month the February edition of Muscle & Fitness (Europe) Magazine goes to press in which I've got a six page spread of photographs which I took documenting the return to competition, at the age of 50, of my good friend Sean O'Reilly. I'm guessing I'll have a few copies so I'll keep you posted ;o)

Also this month in addition to portrait shoots, I'll be photographing the front cover of British Midland's Airline Magazine and starting a project photographing what I'm calling 'Local Heros'.

Right, that's all for now folks ... time for a glass of wine so I'll bid you adieu (for now).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP