Wednesday 17 December 2008

Total Dedication

These shots are of Antonia Van Deventer Taylor, Pilates Instructor and International Rower. Antonia is without doubt one of the most inspirational and dedicated people I've ever met, and I'm sure wouldn't mind me saying that not so long ago looked nothing like she does now. Over a short period of time Antonia, through sheer hard work and dedication, has completely changed her body and lifestyle from someone who neared 13 stones in weight, to someone now who has run marathons, trains everyday of the week and Rowes at International Level.



Like my good friend Sean who I photographed a few weeks back following his return to competitive bodybuilding at the age of 50, Antonia is another example of what can be achieved if you just put your mind to it.

Awesome!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP