Saturday 4 October 2008

Back from France

Well as you can see I'm now back from holidaying in France having spent just under 2 weeks there sampling the culture, climate and food with the odd glass of wine or two thrown in for good measure :o)

With regards to photography, to be honest I didn't take half as many photos out there as I'd planned to .. probably cos I was being extremely choosy about what I shot. Anyway, here's a couple of what I'm gonna call 'extract' (because I don't know what other heading to put them under). They're actually shots of an old run-down barn that was opposite the Gite I was staying in. The barn itself would make a great location for an urban photo shoot ... hmmm, must think of a way to convince my accountant that another trip to France is needed :o)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP