Sunday 21 September 2008

An absolute pleasure :o)

Earlier on this afternoon I was round at my great friends & neighbours, Steve & Edwina Harris for a family portrait shoot; this time with Edwina's side of the family which included her parents and her sister & family.

As is always the case, time spent in Steve & Edwina's company was a total pleasure ... and yet again, I was introduced to family members who were incredibly friendly and great fun to work with. I reckon we spent just over an hour or so taking a mixture of family photos with a few individual portraits in the garden; all that remains now is to look through them all and add some finishing touches.

Thanks guys ... I thoroughly enjoyed myself and yeah we must all get together for a bite to eat and a drink or two, very soon :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous 25 September 2008 at 15:54  

U look way preety you should do that pose more often lol i wish i was dat pretty....GORGEOUS!!!!

luv ya phoebe xxx
btw that photographer is brilliant must of been funxx

caris xxxx (hockey buddie LOL)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP