Friday 9 May 2008

Model / Portrait Shoot

Hi Guys,

Is it me or does time seem to go quicker, the older you get??? It seems like only yesterday that I was out with my mate Mark photographing our model for the day, Caroline .. but that was almost a week ago now :o( Anyway, talking of the photo shoot, we had a great time and came away with some cracking photographs. Caroline was an absolute star as we moved from location to location, laden down with camera bags and my lighting rig. Granted some of the locations we went to weren't the most picturesque (industrial areas, graffiti covered walls and so on ...), but hey, it's all in the name of art ... :o)

Here's just a few of the photos I took during the three and a bit hours we spent 'shooting' ... enjoy :o)



2 comments:

Anonymous 29 May 2008 at 06:52  

Nice shots mate. What lighting rig are you using these days? Got both of my websites newly designed and relaunched. Looking forward to PSWORLD08 in a few months.

Glyn Dewis 29 May 2008 at 07:15  

Hi Buddy,

Getting alot of use out of my SB800's now. Set up changes depending on environment but I use the Nikon CLS or Pocket Wizards to trigger the strobes and make use of Shoot Thru umbrella, Honl Speed grids and snoots; all very light and quick to set up.

Cheers, Glyn

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP