Saturday 23 February 2008

Some more shots of Leah ...



Thought I'd post up a couple more photos of Leah Hibbert that I took the other day now that I've finished the editing.

This morning I was out taking photos of a couple by the name of Brett & Laura Hinton and their 6 month old daughter, Liberty. I gotta say, Liberty was exceptionally well behaved considering she was being passed around and had a strange (and by that I mean a stranger of course :o) guy pointing a camera in her face. In no time at all I'd used up 1 4Gb memory card and half of a second, so plenty of editing to get on with now.

Tomorrow I'm off to a Photography Show at the NEC, Birmingham where there will be halls full of all the latest kit, equipment suppliers, software and so on .... heaven :o)

1 comments:

Neal Hibbert 24 February 2008 at 15:52  

Awesome pics matey :-) thanks for doing them, was a great day. Looking forward to going on location to do a few outside shots.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP