Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Latest ...

Hi All,

Not had chance to post too much over the last few days because of work commitments so I thought I'd just let you know I'm still here :o)

For those of you who have who aren't aware and have come direct to this blog, I've now uploaded my new website complete with new colours, logo and layout. It's taken quite some time to get it up and running but hopefully will appeal for all the right reasons; I just felt the last site needed more of an elegant feel to it. This new site is as always, a work in progress and will constantly be added to and altered very slightly to keep it fresh.

Well, quite a few busy days ahead so I'll be sure to post a few images here for you to see.

Bye for now :o)

ps> Any thoughts / suggestions re the new site, please feel free to pass them on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP