Sunday 6 January 2008

Aylesbury Urban Photo Shoot...


This morning I was out in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire for an Urban Shoot; a good friend of mine, Albi Mancinelli kindly agreed to stand infront of the camera for me as we walked around the town centre and side streets.(I've attached one of the photos that I took, to this entry)

The reason for this was, to check out a local town as a suitable place for future jobs such as Portrait and Pre Wedding Shoots. At the moment I'm spending quite a bit of time scouting out suitable areas which is also a great excuse for getting in some extra camera time :o)

Ah well, the weekend's over and a new week is upon us, so have a good one, and remember .. it's only 352 days till Christmas :o)

1 comments:

Paul Reddick 7 January 2008 at 22:55  

Glyn,

Have a good and successful New year mate. I've been looking at your site on the NAPP, interesting! Good luck mate, keep in touch. Paul.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP