Sunday 6 January 2008

2nd Lieutenant Richard Evans...

As promised, here's a couple of the photos I took yesterday of Richard Evans, who has now completed his Military Training and is now in post as a 2nd Lieutenant RMP at Aldershot.

I was with Richard for a couple of hours or so as I took photos of him in 3 of his uniforms. It's incredible to see the difference in Richard since I photographed last year before he embarked on his military training, and the pride his parents have in him is so evident you can see it in their eyes ... priceless!!!

Congratulations to you Richard, and all the best to you in your new post.

2 comments:

Bryn 9 January 2008 at 20:01  

Glyn. You've done a marvellous job, yet again!!!
Although, I must admit, you had an extremely photogenic subject.
By the way... have I mentioned how extremely proud of our handsome son, his mother and I are of him?

Regards,

Bryn

The Taste Bud Consultant 27 January 2008 at 19:15  

"Magnificent" work Glyn!!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP