Monday 26 November 2007

Playing with 'off camera' flash...


Every day I have a number of websites that I routinely read - not surprisingly all of which are Photoshop & Photography related. One such site is www.flashflavor.com - a fantastic site, based in the US that posts regular photographs from photo shoots showing creative uses of flash - mainly at Weddings.


At last weekends shoot, I thought I'd have a 'play' with a couple of my hand held flashes and the image attached is one of the results. The things I like about this photo are the low angle and the cast shadows that the flash (held by Anne hiding behind the bride) have created leading toward the camera. 
 
Hmmm...think I'll be 'playing' alot more from now on :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP