Wednesday 17 October 2007

Tim & Amanda's 'Pre-Wedding Shoot'



As promised in an earlier entry, here's a couple of photos from the photo shoot last week with our friends, Tim & Amanda. Out of all the photos I took on the day, I edited down to 24 which Amanda popped in and viewed today. I always find I get quite nervous when photos are viewed, and I put this down to the fact that I so want them to like them, which I'm happy to say Amanda did :o)

Pre Wedding Shoots like this serve well as they give the client added confidence in your ability to do a great job on their Wedding Day, and Tim & Amanda's Wedding on the 17th November, is one I'm really look forward to.

The venue, Layer Marney Tower in Colchester is absolutely stunning. So that, combined with a great looking couple who are clearly very much in love, is a gift for me as the photographer.

1 comments:

Anonymous 17 October 2007 at 18:47  

I think these photos look fantastic. I really look forward to seeing the wedding photos and if these are anything to go by they should also be stunning! Audrey (Amandas sister)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP