Saturday 15 September 2007

"Pre-Shoot"


The attached photo is of a young lad by the name of Joe Sharpe who's Bah Mitzvah I have the priviledge of photographing in March next year.

As with a wedding I think it's real important to do these 'pre-shoots' cos it not only shows the client how you work and re assures them of the quality of your work, but more importantly I feel helps to build the relationship. This is turn undoubtedly helps to produce more relaxed, natural images.

We're off to France for a week from this evening for a spot of relaxing, wine drinking, cheese eating and house hunting so I wont be blogging but I'll make sure I post up some images from our trip when we get back.

So ... jusqu'à la semaine prochaine ... au revoir :o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP