Wednesday 15 August 2007

Bringing the Sunshine indoors....


Well not wanting to sound as though I'm moaning, I think it's fair to say that so far, we've not had much of a summer. So...I thought I'd bring a little bit of sunshine indoors today in the form of a Sunflower. I've been meaning to take some photos of flowers for a while so what better than to take some of a sunflower, which just happens to be Anne's favourite (well points do make prizes..if you know what I mean :o)

This shot was taken using natural light from inside our conservatory. The sunflower was placed in an empty wine bottle (the one from last night) and the black background is from my lastolite tri grip reflector which has interchangeable covers. It's actually a HDR image which has been 'Tone Mapped' twice before being tweeked in photoshop.

I've named the photo "Searching for Summer", which says it all (I'm not moaning....honest)

1 comments:

Anonymous 16 August 2007 at 07:20  

Your photography skills/enthusiasm and motivation shine through each time you add a new project to your site, "Well Done" loadsa love mom xxx

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP