Monday 18 June 2007

Quantum T5d Flash



Amongst others things, I've been experimenting with my Quantum T5d flash today whilst out in the garden. This is an incredible piece of kit that I first saw used by World Famous Wedding Photographer, David Ziser, at the Photoshop World Conference in Las Vegas, September 2006. The results can be outstanding; giving really soft lighting to your subject. The photos I've attached to this blog are of my wife Anne in our back garden.

Tomorrow, I'm out photographing Fionnan Noel Quigley who is the newly born baby boy of Paul & Roisin. This will be the first time I've photographed a newly born baby (1 week old) so I'll be sure to post some of the images here too.

Be sure to check back soon,
Bye for now,
Glyn

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP