Sunday 17 January 2010

Photoshop Editing-Heathrow Policeman

Following on with the 'Workshop' theme here's a short video to show how I edit certain photographs using photoshop.

The video itself runs a 2x Speed so that you can see the process in 'quick time' but over the next few days (having been convinced by my buddy A.J. Wood) I'll put together a series of short tutorial videos as well so that you can follow along at a normal pace.

To watch the video in a larger window you could always visit my YouTube Page.

Enjoy.



ps> I intend (diary willing) to be posting videos on a fairly regular basis showing some Photography & editing techniques that I regularly use, so if there's anything you'd like to see or would just like to leave a comment, then please feel free to pass it on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP