Saturday 12 December 2009

No day is ever the same...

One big thing I love about what I do is the variety; no day and no photo shoot is ever the same and lately this has certainly been the case. This past week has seen me photographing a woman in her wedding dress in the freezing cold River Thames to photographing a woman in a grave yard wearing an evening dress (the client..not me, I hasten to add).


Julia Reichel was one of the attendees at the first of the 'InSight' mini Workshop on the 29th November who at the end of the day asked to book me for a portrait shoot...but with a slight twist. Now, as a rule I like to plan each photo shoot by at the very least scouting out suitable locations but it didn't work out that way in this case because of the urgency of the job; i.e I had just 24 hours to meet up, shoot and supply the edited images.



Anyway..we met..I got the brief (to be photographed in a grave yard wearing an evening dress and looking slightly 'hungover') and we did the shoot.

See I told you there was variety in what I do...lol

2 comments:

Noel Hannan 12 December 2009 at 17:01  

Another great shot; a tricky cove but pulled off excellently. I like the top shot of Julia best; spooky!

I always find it difficult when going to shoot someone with no recce beforehand, but that is when true genius shines through.

Glyn Dewis 14 December 2009 at 19:27  

Hi Noel,

Thanks for looking in and for the comments; very kind.

Glyn

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP