Monday 28 September 2009

iPhone Photo Gallery - Dorset

A few days ago Anne (aka Mrs D) and me spent some time down in Dorset; nothing planned just an impromptu overnight stay following a photo shoot being rescheduled, but to be honest we very rarely need an excuse to visit anyway.

I'd normally take my camera kit down with me, but this time decided against it, but only because I thought I'd see what I could come up with using my iPhone. Regular readers of the blog and those who've connected with me through Facebook & Twitter will know that I've been posting up regular images to the web that I've taken with my iPhone for some time now; a project inspired by Pro Photographer Chase Jarvis.


The intention is to take an 'iPhone Photo' on a daily basis which I do manage...most of the time and having such an 'ongoing' project has been great for keeping me focused inbetween commissioned & personal work. One rule that I've set my self is that none of the photos are to be edited in the computer; all are edited using applications freely available in Apple's online 'App Store'


Having posted up some of the recent photos onto my Facebook & Twitter pages some great feedback has been sent in; one in particular which I was thrilled to receive was from Tim Wallace...Official Photographer for Aston Martin who wrote:

"I always say at my seminars that Photography is a little like music, give Keith Moon a couple of baked bean tins and he'll bang you out a decent tune, I rest my case. Nice one mate!"


You can check out my iPhone Photo Portfolio by clicking here and to keep up with all the latest photos, news and upcoming events why not join me on Facebook (GlynDewis) / Twitter (@GlynDewis)

Bye for now.

1 comments:

Noel 28 September 2009 at 15:48  

I have got to get myself one of these babies! These are great shots! Keep them coming Glyn!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP