Sunday 16 August 2009

Portrait Promo' Video 2009

I've been meaning to put a couple more videos together for some time time now; mainly an 'About Me/Mini Bio' for the About Me page on my main website and with Christmas only 130 days away, a Portrait Promotion.

So after a little bit of filming last Thursday and a good few hours editing, this weekend I posted up the Portrait Promotion Video onto Facebook & Twitter to get some feedback (good, bad and indifferent) just to see how it would be received and so far it seems to be going down well (phew). Anyway, I thought I'd post it here too for those of you who aren't Facebook / Twitter users and extend the request for feedback.

So, if you've got 2 minutes and 16 seconds, please take a look and let me know what you think; in fact take a look anyway, if not just for the 'recovery' at the end ... you'll see what I mean.

Right, must dash ... lots more coming so keep checking back.

Enjoy ;o)

* Thanks to my buddy Vince Callaghan for filming some of the footage (@VinceCallaghan on Twitter)



* Press the HQ button to watch a higher quality version or visit my Vimeo Page here.

2 comments:

Noel 17 August 2009 at 11:06  

Hey Glyn, great video, great idea. I can see this working very well. Keep 'em coming...

Anonymous 17 August 2009 at 21:39  

Fantastic mate.......IT REALLY WORKS WELL.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP