Thursday 25 June 2009

One location, 3 different looks.

With the wonderful weather we've been having lately I just had to get out and take some 'personal' shots. I approached my neighbours Steve & Edwina cos I thought it would be nice to take a photo of the two of them seeing as we'd taken shots of their children Phoebe & George a couple of months back. I explained the kind of shot I was looking for and after taking a few shots locally to get 'into the groove' we all headed off to West Wycombe, just near to a place called Hell Fire Caves. This is great location, high up overlooking the Chilterns and perfect for what I'd thought of doing.

For once, the flashes remained in the kit bag as I wanted to make use of the evening sunset and take some silhouette photos of Steve & Edwina (both keen bikers) and here is what we came up with:


I went a little further with some of the images to see what different editing styles would produce:



I've got a couple of shoots coming up over the next few days so I'll be sure to post some of the results here on the blog, but in the mean time,

Enjoy the weather ;o)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP