Saturday 9 May 2009

New Website is launched ... finally!

Well after what seems like a lifetime, I'm pleased to say that my new website has finally launched. As is always the case it's a 'work in progress' as over time I'm going to be adding more and more to it. In fact, in the next couple of days I'm going to be adding a 'video' section which is where I'll be putting my new ongoing series of 'Exposed - behind the scenes' videos plus at a later stage camera & lighting tutorials, photoshop techniques etc ...


I've been receiving plenty of feedback by email and Facebook so thankyou to all of you who have sent that in, but don't stop there, keep it coming ... good or bad I want (and need) to hear it.

Thanks again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP