Tuesday 5 May 2009

A little update & more iPhone Photos

Hi All ... just thought I'd write a little post to give you an update:

1. Free Photoshoot Friday will be starting this coming Friday (8th May) so make sure you check back here for more details at the end of the week when all will be revealed.

2. A reminder that the 18th May is when I'll be able to reveal some BIG news for all photographers out there. I'm sworn to secrecy at this stage but I promise you it'll be worth the wait ;o)

3. Last bit of news is that finally the new site is as good as complete and ready to upload. We're just in the testing phase now and the 'go live' is scheduled for Friday morning (8th May) ... honestly, no really :o)

iPhone Photos
Thought I'd post a few more photos that I've taken recently using my iPhone; all of which are straight out of the phone i.e. all editing done 'in phone' using applications (no retouching on the computer).

Enjoy ;o)



2 comments:

Martin Saint 5 May 2009 at 20:01  

Hmmm free photo shoot Friday and some interesting news. You have me wondering now.
Love the I phone photos as well
Mart.

Glyn Dewis 6 May 2009 at 19:39  

All will be revealed v.shortly. Cheers re the iPhone comment too ;o)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP