Wednesday 20 May 2009

How 'Stoked' was I ?

How 'stoked' was I to see today that one of my images had been given 'Editor's Choice' by the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) for this week, and to read some of the comments that my new portfolio has received :o)


I've been a member of the NAPP for some years now and it's thanks to these guys and their workshops I've attended out in the United States, that I became an Adobe Certified Expert (A.C.E.) in February 2007. The NAPP has roughly 100,000 members worldwide; a membership which grows day by day because of the 1st class teaching it provides by the worlds finest in Photography & Photoshop.

The upcoming Photowalk on the 18th July I've blogged about earlier has been put together by the President of NAPP, Photoshop Guru, Award winning Author and all round 'great guy' and friend Scott Kelby, so if you're into Photography of any kind and at any level I urge you to get involved in what is a great fun & FREE event. (For more details see the post below).

Here too is a larger version of the image that got Editor's Choice and a link to my NAPP Portfolio. (Many of the images you'll see on my main site too)


Enjoy ;o)

2 comments:

Martin Saint 20 May 2009 at 12:01  

Congrats Glyn, its a cracking shot. BTW managed to juggle some dates and will be at the photowalk.
Mart

Glyn Dewis 20 May 2009 at 12:03  

Hi Mart,

Thanks for that, and that's fantastic news re the PhotoWalk; really looking forward to finally meeting up ;o)

Cheers,
Glyn

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP