Tuesday 24 February 2009

Behind the Scenes - 'The Debonaires'

Yesterday afternoon I was very kindly emailed a few photographs from Trudi (Dave The Double Base players' good lady) that showed 'behind the scenes' of The Deboanires photo shoot last weekend. I thought it would be a good idea to post some of them up here on the blog to show what the location was like where we were working ... certainly not your plush studio environment with seamless backdrops, comfortable sofas etc ... Quite the opposite in fact, what with it being a storage room above a workshop, but hey, it's not what you've got but what you do with it as I was always told (or am I thinking of something else ?)

Anyway, here's some of Trudi's photos along with a few more of the ones I took.
Enjoy ;o)



** Please note that despite looking like I'm losing (lost) my hair, this is clearly a fault with Trudi's camera.




** The group shots were a little bit of a challenge because of the enclosed space we were working in and that all the walls were covered in light grey plasterboard.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP