Saturday 10 January 2009

A companion who'll be greatly missed

Because of my background working in Photoshop from time to time I'll take on some editing / repair work e.g. old photographs that have faded, torn or appear completely ruined and bring them back to life. It's a process that can take quite a long time but I just love the challenge and if truth be told find it really rewarding when clients see the results and once again have their priceless photos as good as new.

The other day I was contacted by very close friends of mine, Sean Burrett & Ashley Wilce who told me that just before Christmas they'd had to make the heartbreaking decision to have one of their German Shepherd dogs, Morgan, put to sleep because of illness. Sean emailed me over a photo of Morgan that he'd found on his computer and asked what editing could be done to improve it. Naturally I just had to do it, so I've attached the results for you to see.


It's moments like this that for me go towards reinforcing the importance of photos. My advice to you is just snap away constantly because with every click you're saving a memory and one day you'll be really glad you did.

Sleep well Morgan xxx

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP