Friday 31 October 2008

James & Fiona's Pre Wedding Shoot

Tomorrow, James & Fiona finally become Mr & Mrs and I have the great pleasure of photographing the big day which is being held at the stunning Luton Hoo Hotel, Bedfordshire. This is certainly a day I'm looking forward to ... an incredible location that is nothing short of a gift for a photographer, and a couple that are so right for one another. It's nice to know that regardless of the weather, the photo opportunities are endless .... 1000 acres of landscaped lawns, with a 60 acre lake and a stately home once used by members the Royal Family .... if anything, I think I'm gonna need a few more memory cards.

Needless to say I'll be posting a few photographs here from tomorrow's shoot over the next couple of days, so watch this space :o)


The photograph attached is one from James & Fiona's pre wedding shoot which we did earlier this week.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP